Monday 29 June 2009

Getting to know you...


I would like to pretend that this photo of me was taken by someone else when I was actually deeply engrossed in reading the manual for my new pump, unaware I was being photographed. Sadly it wasn't, I put the camera on self timer and pretended I was reading the manual for the purpose of this blog...

So there we go. 

When I picked up my pump from my nurse last week I eagerly read the manual on the bus home and continued reading the manual whilst sitting on the sofa when I got home, in fact I had to prise myself away from it. Then things got busy and me and the manual haven't spent as much time together as we should have done. Pump has been neglected too, although from next week it will be a different story.

So far I've learnt how to set the time and date (that was without even referring to the instructions!), which batteries to use and not use, how to navigate through the menus, I even learnt that you shouldn't put your pump in the dishwasher nor should you use a microwave oven to dry it. 

4 chapters in, 14 chapters left, 6 days to go, who knows what other fascinating facts I haven't learnt yet. That's it, me and the manual have some catching up to do...




No comments:

Post a Comment